Thursday, January 8, 2015

Concert Count: 2014

I went to 104 concerts in 2014. That is more concerts I have ever gone in a single year.

Let's chop that up shall we.

Venues:

Independent: 20
Great American Music Hall: 14
Bottom of the Hill: 8
The Fillmore: 8
Rickshaw Stop: 7
1015 Folsom: 5
Brick and Mortar Music Hall: 4
The Fox Theater: 4
Neck of the Woods: 3 
Slims: 3
Mezzanine: 3
The Warfield: 2
The Chapel: 2
Oakland Metro: 2
The Knockout: 2
Bill Graham Civic Auditorium: 2
Shoreline: 2
DNA Lounge: 1
Hemlock Tavern: 1
The Masonic: 1
The Regency Ballroom: 1
Elbo Room: 1
The Greek Theatre: 1
SF Jazz Center: 1
Davies Symphony Hall: 1
Mighty: 1

Festivals: 4


Won tickets: 30
Free: 3
Paid: 71

Bands I saw twice:

I The Mighty
Mutual Benefit
Majical Cloudz
Temples
Doe Eye

Bands I saw thrice:

Deafheaven

Bands I saw that broke up the same year I saw them:

The Knife
Yellow Ostrich

Any other random facts you want to know about my concert going?

No comments:

Post a Comment